netscape installation

Hello,
Being "brandnew" to Debian, I am having lots of trouble getting
netscape3.01.
I first tried under dselect and got a error (1?), then tried ftp to both
debian (contrib) and netscape. I can't find it anywhere. I then went back
to dselect and started from the top of the menu and followed each step. It
showed netscape as under "broken-contribution" (if memory serves me
right).
What can I try next, or what have I missed?
Thanks for your help.
Mike

Operating System(s) of CHOICE:  Debian (Linux) and OS2Warp3

me ISAT corecom.net
http://www.corecom.net/endsley/