Re: StarOffice and XPrinter

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Paul Miller wrote:

> you probably didn't run the installation.. or run the scripts it installs
> in the home directories (.sd.sh for bash and .sd.csh for csh)..

Thanks your quick answer. I'm lame, but something else is wrong too.

I've done it. I changed this script:

	sd_inst=/usr/local/StarOffice-31
	sd_fonts=$sd_inst/fonts

	sd_plat='linux-x86'

	PATH=$sd_inst/${sd_plat:=.}/bin:$PATH
	LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$sd_inst/$sd_plat/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
	XPPATH=$sd_inst/xp3
	HELPPATH=$sd_inst/modules
	XENVIRONMENT=$sd_inst/starview.xres
	SVFONTPATH=$sd_fonts/75dpi:$sd_fonts/75dpi/bdf:$sd_fonts/type1
	SVHOME=/root/docs
	LANG=us
	unset sd_inst sd_fonts sd_plat
	export PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH XPPATH HELPPATH XENVIRONMENT SVFONTPATH SVHOMELANG

If I use 'set | grep XPPATH' the result is that:
	XPPATH=/usr/local/StarOffice-31

I dont' setup my printer for linux.
Any idea ??

Thanks