vplay

Thanks to all who answered my question about vplay.  I have a.out
compiled as a module, and I added binfmt_aout.o to /etc/modules
and rebooted.  vplay now runs fine, so I guess vplay is a.out.

Strangely enough I had a.out as a module in my previous kernel
(I started with the same config file this time and didn't change
the status of a.out from before) and vplay ran without the entry
in /etc/modules.  I don't understand exactly how modules load.
Perhaps I accidently changed something else pertaining to modules
when I compiled 2.0.31, but at least my favorite sound player is
working now.

Thanks again,
David Densmore <dden@rollanet.org>