Re: Debian-Lite : The Project

-> Here are some ideas for the remaining 72 Mb:
->
-> The supposed audience for Debian-{Lite,Desktop,MagazineCover,Whatever}
-> will probably want X (and giving them fvwm2-95 isn't such a bad idea
-> either.)

	I think fvwm2-95 will be a little too complicated to configure
for newbies (I never managed to do it. I'am now using afterstep and I'am
very happy with it).

	One of the first thing a newbie does is trying to change the
colors and so on, of his desktop. So this will have to be easy to do.
Doing it using configuration file is a good thing  since it is a first
step to linux configuration.

	Franck