Re: "KTI ET32/Px Series PCI Ethernet Adapter" support?

Paul Miller wrote:

> The company said it wasn't ne2000 compatible.  I'll try that patch anyway.

I just remember these symptoms (recognised as ne1k) from my pci ne2k
card. The verndor also said it wasn't compatible with linux, but the did
sell it as a ne2k.

I could be very wrong here about your card, of course. But it never
hurts to try anyway. The patch won't break anything else in the kernel.

If this doesn't work, look at the names and numbers on the ic's on the
netcard and browse the linux-ethernet homepage. Maybe you can find your
card or one that's very alike. I assume you already read the
ethernet-HOWTO.

Good luck,

Joost