Applixware - off topic

Hi,

	I'm considering the possibility of getting Applixware. Could
someone who has used it give me some comments, basically because the
reader's letter I found in Linux Journal (pg 8 - issue 39 - July 97),
regarding the Review of Applixware did by LJ in April 97 issue. Quoting
the reader: "It is not quite ready to replace MS Office".
	If somebody knows another forum to ask this question, feel free to
forward it.

[]s,
   Mario O.de Menezes                mailto:mario@curiango.ipen.br
 | Nuclear and Energetic Research Institute - IPEN-CNEN/SP  BRAZIL |
 |     http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario  - -   http://www.ipen.br    |