Re: splitting up the debian-user mailing list

On 01:41:40 bruce@pixar.com wrote:
>>Paul,
>
>I agree that we've had this argument before. What has changed between then
>and now is that the number of postings has become 2 to 4 times what it was
>before. I'm hoping that I can bring some clarity to various lists by
>splitting them up.
>
>	Thanks
>
>	Bruce
>--
Yeah, I suppose its inevitable really, and I understand (I read the list every
day of course, and have for years now).  I like the idea of Debain News being
separate if that makes sense....but as for user, I feel that 'newbies' are user'
too, and ALL Debian user's should be there; newbie or not.  Hell, I stil feel
like a newbie myself, and compared to many of the real talents here, I am.
But I wouldn't want to miss what they have to say either!  I'd rather see less
of the chatter from the maintainers actually, than miss the user stuff.  Most
of what they have to say goes way the hell over my head anyway....

:)
Paul