Toshiba Tecra 500CDT internal modem register settings ?

	Does anyoe have any information on register settings for the ineternal
	modem in a Toshiba Tecra 500CDT?

	Toshiba is less than useless on this. I have spenst over an hour on the
	phone to their support centere without any information.

	I needto make mine ignorefax tones even if presented, and wait for the
	data tones which will follow.

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955