Dear Mr. Sean.Seaman

The copy of my previous message to you bounced because your From: address
is invalid.

If you want to send an unsubscribe message you need to have the right
address set up in your 'Pegasus for Windows' mailer.

I have tried to make a good guess as to what address to send this to as
you can see from the To: header.

If you can't figure it out maybe we should forward copies of your
correspondence to someone at rutgers.edu who has a better solution to this
problem.

Please have a wonderful day.