Re: How can I restore Dselect's needed Perl modules?

On 13 Jun 1997, Terrence Brannon wrote:

> Somehow, the Perl modules that dselect needs got munged.

Yah, whassup wit' dat?  I had problems with dselect's 'install'
option, and with chat2.pl.  I copied a missing module from elsewhere,
re-ran dselect, tried to install something new, and ran into another
missing one module.  By adding in missing modules, I could've gotten
things working eventually, but it was getting ridiculous.  ;)

I suspect I somehow messed up something, so I reinstalled perl-base
and perl from 1.2.15.  Things *seem* okay now.

Kendall