Cron setup -- thanks/summary

   Just a quick note of thanks to all who replied about the Debian cron
setup.  I was thrilled with the response and it's greatly appreciated.

   Rather than summarize, I'll just say that if anyone has any questions
about the cron setup that Debian uses please do not hesitate to mail this
newly educated cron guru :-) and I'll happily help out as much as I can.

                          | Debian GNU/    __      o
 Regards,                 |               / /     _  _  _  _  _ __  __
 (redwards@together.net)  |         ...because lockups are for convicts...