rogers wave cable access....

Hi folks,
I've ignored the cable access threads in the past because it didn't
pertain to me.  Now, I've been fortunate enough to have been selected for
a free three month trial of rogers "wave" in my area (Internet access
through our cable giant Rogers). I was wondering if anyone could let me
know which packages I should be looking into to make it work under Debian.
Any other canucks out there using "the wave"?

As soon as the intallers from the cable company leave, re-boot from win95,
and check that baby out, I can't wait.....I hope they don't expect me to
analyze their software too....;-)

TIA

Rich Morin
joanarich@speedline.ca