Re: Mirror delays.

Alexander Stavitsky (stalex@scisun.sci.ccny.cuny.edu) wrote:

: It has been two days since the announcement of 1.3 but ftp.debian.org did
: not catch up yet. In fact, even Packages file in bo/binary-i386 is
: inconsistent with directory contents. What is going on up there?

As far as I know, Debian 1.3 has not been officially announced yet by
Bruce Perens. He sent a message to the list last Monday saying that they
were uploading a new set of floppies and waiting for the mirros to catch
up.

I know the Web site says 1.3 is released but until I don't heard anything
from the Project Manager I won't consider 1.3 as "out".

Regards,

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris