Re: frozen & unstable distribution problems

>>> Jim Pick said:
> I believe Bruce has some "official" CD images that would better to use for
> the frozen (now stable) distribution.  I think it's a 2 disk set.

If those are the "images" in the dist (or is it dists??) directory, the
unstable one points at hamm, but hamm has lots of symbolic links back into bo.
So, I had gotten a "complete" unstable image by taking everything from the
dist(s)/unstable (symlink) directory and adding the bo tree to it so the
symlinks would resolve.  I guess what I really need to do at this point is
just copy the pieces of the bo tree that are referenced by those symlinks --
just a little more coding.

Thanks,
  Frank