neXtaw

I've installed neXtaw and the /etc/ld.so.conf is correctly configured. I'm
not a programmer myself, but I used ldd to check dynamic libraries.
However not all the programs used the new neXtaw. For example, xftp does
but xbmbrowser and xterm do not. They do if I do LD_PRELOAD before hand.

Also a lot of programs crash with neXtaw but not Xaw3d and Xaw. Is there a
way to individually configure each program to use a certain library
without using LD_PRELOAD. This is for configureing menus in Afterstep.

BG