problem with afterstep

Hi!

I have a problem with afterstep. I love this window-maneger but...
I haven't an icon on my Wharf :-( For example...

Part of .steprc
# Paths...
IconPath /usr/X11R6/include/X11/bitmaps/
PixmapPath /usr/X11R6/include/X11/pixmaps/

# and main Folder (dafault!)

*Wharf AfterStep AFstep.xpm Folder

*Wharf Shutdown  shutdown.xpm  Quit
*Wharf xlock KeysOnChain.xpm Exec "-" xlock -modelist "braid flame grav pyro qix rock spiral spline swarm worm" -mode random -duration 0 -allowroot -usefirst &

*Wharf ~Folder

and of course...

magic@miao ~ $ ls -al /usr/X11R6/include/X11/pixmaps/AFstep.xpm
-rw-r--r--   1 root     root         8716 May 18 15:42 /usr/X11R6/include/X11/pixmaps/AFstep.xpm

Hehhh... xpm is in right directory, in my .steprc i think it's good written...
Can somebody help me? Thx!

                                            Magic
ps. and version...

ii  afterstep       1.0-3          A window manager with the NEXTSTEP look and

--
 Artur Zaworski, Computer Center, Technical University of Gdansk, Poland.
email: magic@pg.gda.pl http://www.pg.gda.pl/~magic phone(office): 47.27.88