Re: Debian FTP Installation through Internet (fwd)

On Sun, 1 Jun 1997, Boris D. Beletsky wrote:

Support is normally a module. The module must be loaded to work.

> Can somebody help this guy. Problem is that pppd tells him that
> kernel lacks PPP support - I told him that he should recompile the
> kernel but seems like it didn't work. I think I remember that there
> was some other reason that pppd would act that way.

: W. Paul Mills          : Bill, I was there several years ago.     :
: Topeka, Kansas, U.S.A. : Why would I want to go back tomorrow?    :
: wpmills@midusa.net     : Where were you!                          :
: paulmills@bix.com      : Linux:     Tomorrow's operating system,  :
: paulmills@aol.com      :            here, today.                  :
: compuserve 70023,1750  : #define MY_TRUE_LOVE computer            :
 --------------  http://homepage.midusa.net/~wpmills/  -------------