INN 1.5.1 problem
- To: Debian Users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: INN 1.5.1 problem
- From: Francois Gouget <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 04:47:10 +0200 (MET DST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.95q.970518043604.23173Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
I recently (yesterday) upgraded my inn and suck packages from the
bo debian packages and I find that now when I try to post a message to a
newsgroup I get the error:
Official host name: news.grolier.fr
Connected to news.grolier.fr
200 grolier InterNetNews NNRP server INN 1.5.1 17-Dec-1996 ready (posting
441 Can't set system "NNTP-Posting-Host" header
Malfunction, Unable to post Article!
Closing connection to news.grolier.fr
Error remote posting
I have no clue about why I get this error. Can anyone help me ?
I have 1.5.1-2 and suck 3.4.1-2. Previously I had inn 1.4unoff*
and suck something both from Debian 1.2.14.
By the way I think that the following are suck bugs:
- When I installed suck get-news.inn would not work unless I
changed the "-s" argument of testhost into "-S /dev/null" (was the same
with the suck that came from debian 1.2.14).
- Now that I can no longer post suck sees that it fails but never
retries to post the articles. So they will never be posted.
Wonder what to do with all your spare CPU cycles ! Participate to the DES
cracking challenge with the SolNet team http://www.des.sollentuna.se/
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .