INN 1.5.1 problem

	I recently (yesterday) upgraded my inn and suck packages from the
bo debian packages and I find that now when I try to post a message to a
newsgroup I get the error:

Official host name: news.grolier.fr
Alias news.club-internet.fr
Address: 194.158.97.89
Connected to news.grolier.fr
200 grolier InterNetNews NNRP server INN 1.5.1 17-Dec-1996 ready (posting
ok).
340 Ok
441 Can't set system "NNTP-Posting-Host" header
Malfunction, Unable to post Article!
Closing connection to news.grolier.fr
Error remote posting

	I have no clue about why I get this error. Can anyone help me ?

	I have 1.5.1-2 and suck 3.4.1-2. Previously I had inn 1.4unoff*
and suck something both from Debian 1.2.14.

	By the way I think that the following are suck bugs:
	- When I installed suck get-news.inn would not work unless I
changed the "-s" argument of testhost into "-S /dev/null" (was the same
with the suck that came from debian 1.2.14).
	- Now that I can no longer post suck sees that it fails but never
retries to post the articles. So they will never be posted.

--
Francois Gouget
fgouget@club-internet.fr                http://www.mygale.org/05/fgouget/

Wonder what to do with all your spare CPU cycles ! Participate to the DES
cracking challenge with the SolNet team http://www.des.sollentuna.se/