Re: Problem when compiling X-Programs

Make sure there's a -L/usr/X11R6/lib entry in the gcc args.

On Sat, 17 May 1997, AUBORD Alain wrote:

> I am trying to compile X-Programs, but I cannot link them. I get always the
> messages libraries "Xaw, Xmt not found".
>
> This arise when I try to compile the last version of X-Board, but I have all
> these libraries installed in /usr/X11R6/lib.
>

> Any help would be appreciated .
>

> A.Aubord
>
> My address:
>   e-mail:Alain.Aubord@obs.unige.ch
>   Surface Mail:
>     A.Aubord
>     System Manager
>     Chemin d'Ecogia 16
>     CH-1290 Versoix
>     Switzerland.
>

> --

L8R,

--Rick

Unsolicited commercial/propaganda email subject to legal action.  Under US
Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C), and Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a
State may impose a fine of NOT LESS than $500 per message.  Read the full
text of Title 47 Sec 227 at http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html