Re: dselect and updating the system

On Fri, 9 May 1997, Gernot wrote:
> [...]

I have the same problem. I saw that all the packages which won't be
installed have their path in /unstable/... . The packages which are
installed have their path all set to /stable/. I have probably updated my
package list with unstable entries which I cannot get rid of now (yes, I
used the "clear available package list now" option). Because I set the
access method to "stable non-free contrib" the selected unstable packages
do not get installed, even if there are stable versions somewhere with
older version numbers. I would like to get rid of the old package entries,
but I am afraid using rm -f for this... Any Ideas?

--
Lukas Eppler (godot)
                                                  http://www.fear.ch