Re: SSH problem?

I wanted to know if there is a way to clean that up so it's displayed in
some kind of format, instead of being spewed on the screen like that?

I know it's ssltelnet.  For some reason I was thinking it came in the ssh
package.  Now that you have corrected me I remember it was a seperate
package.

--Rick

rickya@siservices.net