Unidentified subject!

Igor Grobman wrote:
>Also make sure that the dimensions of virtual (in the "Screen" section of
>/etc/X11/XF86Config) are divisible by 32.

Thanks!

>From what i gather, it might not be a monitor-related problem, but an
adapter- one:
-Traces don't always appear. I have to try many times popping-up menus to
make them appear. However, button-borders are always squashed.
-Traces appear in every mode i've tried, and move _with_ the desktop as i
move the viewport. They dissappear when i do a refresh and they don't fade
away with time.
-When xterm scrolls, letters 'tremble' until xterm stops scrolling.
-Sometimes windows leave traces when moved.

The above lead, i think to the conclusion that screen-phosphor is not
related to the problem (besides, it works with svgalib and win95 in the same
modes)
I had virtual desktop disabled, and i tried doing what Igor Grobman
suggested, but it had no effect.

Does it make any sense to you?
Thanks again...