Re: Another Netscape Question

I have not tried the new version of netscape but the old version was less
than gentle with the color maps.  Check the docs for a command line switch
that tells netscape to go into a color map sharing mode.  I dont remember
what it is or where I put the sticky note but I know that it can be done.
The result is that while the netscape window is active the rest of your
screen will be smashed and when the main window is active netscapes window
will be smashed.  Hope this helps.

					Rick.