NIS netgroups in /etc/exports

I can't get nfsd and mountd to allow NIS netgroups in the /etc/exports
file.  I can list the hosts explicitly and it works fine.  Also, NIS
works fine in all other aspects.

Both hosts can ypmatch the netgroup in question as well, and
I even tried listing the hosts in question in /etc/hosts, but to no avail.

The NFS Server is a 486-debian box, and some of the clients will
also be debian boxes, and some will be SunOS and BSDI3.0 as well.

What am I missing here.

--
Kevin Hilman -- khilman@ee.washington.edu
Sysadmin - Image Computing Systems Lab - U of Washington