Re: kfdialog.h

> pattern before.  I never knew it expanded the wild card before it
> searched.  Gotta be the old DOS mentality.

Actually, no. It is the *shell* that expands the wildcard on a
unix-system. If you want to pass a wildcard to a program, you have to
explicitly make it clear to the shell *not* to expand it by making a
string. In old DOS, it is the program itself that does the globbing (I
think thats what they call it there).

Maarten