Re: Is this a bad, bad sign? (harddisk problem?)

Excellent, I have a Western Digital 1.6 gb harddrive, the same one that
their web page admits to having problems with....Gateway is sending me a
new one, I only hope this one lasts until then......

(It does take some guts for WD to admit they messed up, and replace the
drives.)

Thanks for all the help---
Sam

Message from A. M. Varon (andre@lasaltech.lasaltech.com):