PnP soundcard overrides conventional card

I've just installed isapnptools.  It works great on my PnP soundblaster
clone. The one problem is that now I can't use my non-PnP midi card. The
midi card just happens to sit at the same irq as the soundcard (which has
really corny midi emulation). Is there some way to get my midi card to
live happily with my soundcard?

Mo