Re: Really good looking screen savers....

     So far Windogs screesavers aren't but a pain when compared to the
ones I see in Linux, to me. I don't hate CPU-time consuming screensavers,
just I use "blank" if anything has keep running or simply when actuall I'm
not here... But I *like* things like hyper or bouboule or simply laser...
And mystique flames, forest... Or drawings recalling some nice theory...
or just performing interesting mathematics. It's just a nice place to show
those things, instead of looking (where and why) for a peculiar package...
when maybe I didn't know before of that theory... No, definitely my
*thanks* to people implementing those stimulating graphics.
     By the way, I will upgrade from xlockmore-3.11 via ftp to see if that
"rotor" mode has been fixed from being that slow.

     Nicola Bernardelli <nbern@mail.protos.it>
messages will return even when I'm not at home.