mac software

This is somewhat of a bizarre question for this group, but you can
assimilate it. I've just encountered a gentleman from Beijing who has
a mac program which he would like to run on a Intel PC platform. I've
heard mention of a mac software emulator that runs under Unix. I wish I
had more info, but I am just starting the hunt.
The original source code may be in C, but it is graphics intensive.
So ... is anyone aware of such an emulator, running under Wintel or Unix?
Thanks,
Richard