Debian mirror

Hi there ... I've got some  empty high speed SCSI drives laying around
and thought it would be fun to mirror the debian distribution.  Our
company uses the debian distribution so we'd like to make it easier for
others to get the software, too.  (Also, having a local copy makes new
installs a lot faster).

Anyway ... I have a few things I have to work through.  Our provider
does not yet have me properly reverse name-served, which means the
debian master site doesn't like me very much.  I don't foresee this to
be a permanent problem, but I imagine it won't be solved immediately
either.  So, which mirror that is fairly (or netter) complete allows
mirroring?  Any recommendations?  Something on the MCI or UUNet
backbones would be a direct route for us.

Any opinions on *how* to mirror the site?  I've looked at the "mirror"
package and it seems reasonable ... but I've never heard anyone comment
about it one way or the other.  Yes, I'm a newbie to ftp mirroring :)

Any other comments/flames/suggestions?

Nathan