>From paul@braille.uwo.caTue May  6 15:24:59 1997
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 10:57:38 -0400 (EDT)
From: Paul McDermott <paul@braille.uwo.ca>
To: debian <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: basket weaving looks better every day! (fwd)

I thought I would post a different perspective on my current boot problem.
I hope somebody out there in debian land can help me.

Paul McDermott                         | E-mail:       paul@braille.uwo.ca
The Computer Braille Facility          | Phone Number: (519) 661-3061
University OF Western Ontario          | Fax Number:   (519) 661-3949
University Community Centre - Rm. #215 | Web Address:  www.braille.uwo.ca/~paul
London Ontario                         |
N6A 5B8                                | LINUX RULES!!!