Re: postgres95 / libbsd.so

     Sad to say I don't give you a solution. Running the postmaster daemon
actually results in a complain that it needs that library file and I don't
have it in Debian 1.2.4 nor it was in 1.1 and it isn't in none of the 6 CD
of InfoMagic Linux Developers' resource September 96. I tried to rebuild
the Postgres95 binaries, just wanted to link the static library, but I get
plenty of source-code-related errors (see gzipped attachment). I'm going
to give a closer look to see what #ifdef ... may cause that mess of
errors.
     PLEASE let me know if YOU find a solution (that is: library file or
correct environment settings to rebuild the binaries or both or what
else). THANK YOU, see you again.

     Nicola Bernardelli <nbern@mail.protos.it>
messages will return even when I'm not at home.