Re: postgres95 / libbsd.so

     Do you mean you can't install or use it? Here with Debian 1.2.4
installation was quite cool a few days ago, then I had a rpc/rpcgen topic
to understand... I haven't run Postgres95 yet... tomorrow morning I will
try.

     Nicola Bernardelli <nbern@mail.protos.it>
messages will return even when I'm not at home.