SCSII card question

	I just purchased a HP 4C scanner. I really bought it tohook up to a
	system that already has a SCSI interface. So I am left with a card
	supplied with the HP that I don't need in that syste, So I was
	wondering if I could use this card in a Debian box to support SCS
	disks?

	he card is realy stnge looking it's triangular. With 1 2 postiotion
	switch assembly on it. This may be to set the SCSI ID, but if so
	wouldn;t it need 3 postions to get 0 -> 7? Perhaps it's to set the
	intrupt. I'm not sure. It has s Symbios Logic chip on it.

	Needless to say all the docs talk about is Windoze. Is anyone familiar
	with this card? Can I use it with debian? I supect it may be a
	PlugnPlay card.

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955