Re: SVGATextMode

Rick Jones wrote:
[/usr/lib/kbd/consolefonts]
> All of the consolefonts have been removed from the above directory.
[...]
> Why are the consolefonts removed in the upgrade and not replaced?  Does
> this have to do with installing tetex?  What is the fix?

The "offender" seems to be the kbd package, which moved all of the stuff
that used to live in /usr/lib/kbd to /usr/share. I´ve added links from
/usr/lib/kbd to the appropriate new directories. This fixed the stm
problem for me.

> Does anybody know how I can have my console reset correctly when leaving
> X?  I have a TGUI9680XGI Trident card.

Once you get stm to work again, the console will reset just fine.

Ciao,
--
Thomas Baetzler, thb@regioservice.de, thb@spectre.ka.sub.org
   <A HREF="http://home.pages.de/~thb/";>thb's Homepage</A>