Re: Selecting a pci ethernet card.

I have a 3com 3c900combo, and I know a person with the 3c905, and even
with the driver, the cards will simply not "go".  Is yours an older card
or something??  Do you have any suggestions?? I think the problem is mine
seems to be plug and pray (no hope for me if that's true)

       joseph robert palicke
       palicke@cs.purdue.edu
http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/palicke