Re: FAST ACM! But "broken" timer? Gurus needed. Was: ACM 4.7-3 with Debian Linux 1.2.4

>      END of _monologue_ about ACM 4.7 :-)

VERY last, I forgot: in order to make it easy to read with Ghostview, I
also prepared (quite a lot of time ago) a version of acmdoc.ps with page
order reversed than in the original (that is lower to higher, but yet no
page numbers, I mean nothing else has been changed). That could be added
to the Debian package (currently valid both for 4.7 and 4.8). (Maybe I can
put it to that ftp site...)

     Nicola Bernardelli <nbern@mail.protos.it>