[LILO / NT Bootmanager]

Hello, I have a few q's about booting:
1)I have NT4.0 on my pc (sorry to say, but I need it...), and
I would like to be able to boot both of my OS'es from a single
bootmanager. I haven't found any docs or faqs about whether or not
LILO or bootmanager/NT support eachother, only OS/2. Is there
anyone who could tell my how to boot from /dev/hda to my NT
partition /dev/hda3 as well as my Linux drive, /dev/hdb ??
(My swap is on /dev/hdb5)

Thanx.