Lilo

   I would like to simply use lilo on a boot floppy, but when I ran the
config it seemed limited to installation on the hard drive. Am I wrong about
this, and how would I go about preparing a boot floppy with lilo. I use
debian 1.2.4, and need to access old WfW 3.11 software, on the first hard
drive, W95 and linux on the second. (I evaluate and propose various W95
software for others.)
Gary