kfm

Hi

I Have downloaded the latest version of kde and Love it. however I have 3
questions.

1: when I run kfm the root windows color changes. This also hapens when i
open folders ... etc . I have changed my root windows color with kdisplay
-setup so this may have something to do with it but I have know Idea why
this happen... Any ideas?

2: When I run kfm all of the shortcut Icons show up on top of each other
in the right top of the screen is there any way to fix this so that they
show up in a nice neat line?

3: is there a way to start programs (kvt, acli) so that they start in a
pre designated place?