Re: emacs giving fatal error on new installation

I finally found our AST's bios utility disk and it seems all cache memory
is disabled. I sort of suspected this since we were running 1.2.5 on it
for the past two years without problems.

Re the hostname well that has been set. Also we re-installed emacs.
As for the other two machines they're DELL Poweredges, so sure there
still could be a hardware problem, but then why did it run ok with 1.2.5?

Rick Berger   (819) 953-7019
Labour Operations Applications Development
Human Resources Development Canada