Bo has been Frozen -- Beta Test

I'm not sure if this was announced before, so...

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Bo has now been officially frozen!  If you'd like to start upgrading
to the packages in that distribution, please do.  We can use all the
testing we can get.  People who can do from-scratch installs are also
needed.

If you would like to be an "official" tester, please contact Dale
Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net>.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

     measure with micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with axe, hope like hell