slight preoblem with man

Hi,

Lately I had a slight problem with man. I have man-db v 2.3.10-33 and
manpages 1.15-2 installed from unstable. Whenever I install a new package
and run man,  man says that it updates its database. Lately
It produces warnings concerning dangling symlink. The problem seems to
concern mainly the file undocumented.7.gz  in .../man/man7 .However as
more pckages are installed more warnings come up when the man database is
updated. I reinstalled the man-db and manpages packages . The first time
only undocumented produced warning. Today I got the following

Updating index cache for path `/usr/man'. Wait...man: warning:
/usr/man/man7/undocumented.7 is a dangling symlink
man: can't open /usr/man/man1/netscape.1: No such file or directory
man: warning: /usr/man/man1/netscape.1: bad symlink or ROFF `.so' request
man: warning: /usr/man/man7/undocumented.7 is a dangling symlink
man: can't open /usr/man/man1/lclint.1: No such file or directory
man: warning: /usr/man/man1/lclint.1: bad symlink or ROFF `.so' request
done.

lclint has come up befiore too.

Can somebody tell if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong ??

                                       Thanks,
                                            George

George Kapetanios
Churchill College