Re: RPM

> I'd say the more immediate problem has to do with ease of initial
> installation and security issues.  I'm still undecided as to which

--------------------<snipped to conserve resources.>----------------

ease of use is probably what debian has to strive. If not for my patience,
i would have given up a very good distribution of linux. Debian is good at
security, but... (I might get flamed for this...) are the binaries checked
for malicious codes or viruses or whatever, before putting it in the ftp
sites?

I've heard that slakware 3.2 has shadow support. When will it happen in
debian?

regards,

Andre....