help - need to read a floppy from SCO

     Hello all...

        I have a disk with some information on it that came from an SCO box
     (some version that was current about 3 years ago - 3.0 ODT ?).

        I recall that the disk was formated with the format command native
     to SCO. If im not mistaken the disk was mounted over /floppy and a tar
     file was copied straight to the mount point. As best as I can
     remember...

        Ive tried to mount this disk with a "mount /dev/fd0 /floppy -t
     sysv", with no luck. Can anybody out there offer any suggestions.

     ... a very large thanks in advance ...

     regards dave