Re: Documentation - I see squares

  It might have to do with striping the 8th bit of a byte before it
gets displayed on the terminal. For man, try the -7 option .
That might not help you at all, but since the other responses
from the list has not fix your problem yet, that is what I would
investigate until a better suggestion arrives. Also, you may want to try
different fonts, who knows. Or, try different options to
/usr/bin/setterm, it might be.

 And if you find out, please, post the solution.

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida
Signed pgp-key on key server.