Re: My clock doesn't know how to tell time.

Peter Iannarelli wrote:

> To all of us who are experiencing time distortion:
>
> First off I don't think its the system, (yea, but really it is) its me and
> my configuration. Then again maybe is "A FEATURE". Cool.

I had this problem not too long ago, and I fixed it, but can't remember
exactly how. It was caused by answering use GMT during setup long, long
ago and fixed by changeing /etc/init.d/boot.  There's a line in there
that says GMT=<someting>, which if you make it say GMT=""  and reboot
all will be well.

> Anyway, can someone tell me where there is some documentation on
> this. By the way I really like the Italian HOWTO.
>
> Thank you for your support

Ralph Winslow		      rjw@nac.net
Someday soon I really  MUST find a way to
piss away a LOT of bandwidth on this .sig