Re: Procmail recipe.

Heikki Vatiainen typed:
> There's already been a couple of examples here on the list but I thought I'll
> mail my version too. Here it goes:
[...]

> Here's the version that should work for you:
> :0:
I tried that and all procmail suceeded in doing was makng my life difficult.

I found that the 'From ' that appears at the start of the message was losing
or gaining some 'F's (ie FFFrom or rom ).  Needless to say, I've turned
procmail off.  But is it a bug or have I done something wrong.  If it is a
bug, I'll put a bug in for it.  The procmailrc file looks like

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
DEFAULT=/usr/spool/mail/csmall
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/from