Re: My clock doesn't know how to tell time.

this maybe a silly question, but do you have your clock set to gmt when
you installed debian.  if you do you will have to change something in
your boot file in /etc/init.d.
I hope this helps.
Paul McDermott
Ps. Remember no question is stupid unless is isn't ask.