RE: Why is PPP so screwed up!?!?!

I'd like to say the getting PPP up and running was a breeze.
Took about an hour. (1 hour because  I had to install hardware,
and track down a priviledge level issue on a cuaX.)

The actual ppp stuff took abount 10-15 minutes.
"Dial out with dynamic ip"

I don't see what all the whining is about.

regards,

In the dark.